Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just feelin crafty

Well I have been feeling crafty lately and I had a bunch of unused 2x4's sitting in my garage so I went to town.  I even used a power tool by myself for the first time.  Yes I cut all the boards with a circular saw and sanded them.   Then I drew out some different ideas.  Here is what I came up with...


Okay here is the back of the Merry Christmas blocks...









This is the front of the blocks
This is the back of the blocks.


So there you have it.  All you need is some wood, paint, scrapbook paper, sand paper, vinyl lettering, and mod podge.

I also found a old window in the basement of our house we bought.  The glass was tinted extremely yellow but I wanted to use it somehow.  The frame was blue... yes blue who wants a blue window... oh right the old lady that owned our house who had an obsession with blue.  So I spray painted it black, added some scrapbook paper, vinyl, and photos and this is what we got...


Well hope you like my recent crafts.

1 comment: